We are officially television stars. Our House Hunters episode finally aired, and we almost missed it. They said they would let us know several weeks ahead of time before it actually aired, but there were some communication problems between Pie Town and HGTV. However, we did get to see it live and only missed the first five minutes. Pie Town Productions sent us a copy, so we will have it forever. I am sure when we least expect, we will be flipping through the channels and see our cute little faces - oh joy!
If you are just itching to see it, I think you can still download it here.
files.me.com/markj9/hxifse.mov
If you did see it, you have to agree that little Jackson was the true star!! He did great and we are so proud of him. I am so glad that we got him on tape saying, "C'mon trolley!" It was his favorite thing about Old Town. As for Mark and I, well we probably won't get nominated for an Emmy, but it was fun. (Seriously, am I that chatty, and I should have rethought some of those outfits!!)
How many of y'all actually picked the right house? I am guessing that you picked House #3. What they don't tell you about is location, location, location (and that it wasn't even on the market while we were looking).
We still love House #1 and are happy to finally be settled and enjoying that back patio! We love the Del Ray neighborhood, but also love that we are still close to Old Town and the metro. We love all of our new neighbors and have spent much time hanging out with them. As Jackson would say, "New home is my favorite one ever!!" And I have to agree!
4 comments:
I am watching for reruns this time. Unfortunately that week I was so busy that I was not looking ahead on my House Hunters Tivo Season Pass. Maybe one day they will put it on reruns. I had hoped to get you a newspaper spread here as everyone else on TV from Design Star to cooking shows has been featured. Oh well. i guess it was not meant for you to be movie stars!
Jackson did steal the show!
Love
EMmy
Thank you so much for posting this!!!! I wanted to see it so bad and was sad that I missed it air!! It was awesome!!! You did such a great job and your outfits were great and I didn't think you were too chatty!! I love your house - its perfect!! Oh yay - I'm so glad I got to see it!!
I love it! You looked adorable. I can't believe I am friends with a movie star! ;-)
We loved watching our TV stars and thought you all did just great. Knowing what all was happening behind the scenes made it even better. You both looked remarkabley relaxed, but our little Jackson did steal the show. HA!!!
Love you all,
PaPa and DeeDee
Post a Comment