Of course, I had to pass these summer memories on to Jackson. However, times have changed, and things are a little more high tech now-a-days. (I guess they don't have to be, but I saw this new sprinkler toy and thought hey why not??)
Jackson LOVED this fun little sprinkler gadget. Look how much fun - the balls shoot out of the top!!
You run around, collect the balls while getting soaked, put them back in, watch them spiral down, and out they pop.

Then you have to move to the front yard, because the back yard is now a swamp. And do it all over again!!

And of course it wouldn't be complete until you bring out the wagon umbrella . . .

Don't you just love the summer?
Jackson LOVED this fun little sprinkler gadget. Look how much fun - the balls shoot out of the top!!
Then you have to move to the front yard, because the back yard is now a swamp. And do it all over again!!
And of course it wouldn't be complete until you bring out the wagon umbrella . . .
Don't you just love the summer?
2 comments:
Wow that really is a fun sprinkler, so different and such fun. Jackson has it all figured out, I can tell; however, the umbrella isn't quite keeping his swimsuit dry. HA!! Give him hugs for us, PaPa and DeeDee
what a great toy! Children do love the water, and Mark didn't have to water the front yard that day!
Love
Emmy
Post a Comment