Jackson loved to play in the sand this year. He helped build roads for his cars and made sandcastles. However, most of the time he sat back and told the adults what to build. He still did NOT like getting his hands too sandy and dirty. We finally got smart and filled a bucket of water for him to use to continually wash his hands. Hmmm, Daddy do you know where he gets that???
Even though he didn't step foot in the ocean, he stilled loved the beach.
Derek was the king of finding hermit crabs (I think that is what they were). Jackson wouldn't touch but he definitely checked them out.
We decided to have a poker night. I have never really played poker except on the computer, so I was hesitant to join in the game. I look around and Meg is asleep, and Kelly goes all in because she has to feed Caden - so it was me and the boys. After the game was done and I had all the chips, I think I like playing poker . . . Hey guys, want to try again????
Meg always wanted to be a mermaid when she grew up . . . .
Meg and Kelly toasting with their sippy cups at Prime Time. Jackson kept wanting to have a drink, so we ditched the cups and went with sippy cups!
Cheers!! Until we meet again next year . . .
3 comments:
whoo hooo!! I was wondering when we'd get our primetime pictures up on the blog! Let's have a poker night soon!
WOW! What a great vacation. I love the sippy cups. By the way, I don't plan on playing poker. It looks like everyone had a blast. Wait til next year. HA!!! Mom
Oh soo FUN!! We are headed back to the beach in Sept. and seeing this makes me excited!!
Quick question for ya...where do you find-buy your fabric for all your sewing? got any good suggestions for me.
Connor starts a mothers day out 2days a week and I'm fixing to get into sewing! need cool fabric!
THNX!!
Post a Comment