Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Finally . . . New Shoes
All I can get on my son's feet are crocs. Seriously - he wants nothing else but his crocs! Now that the weather is turning cold, we have been wearing crocs with socks (that sounds a little Dr. Seussish to me). I finally ordered him a real pair of shoes which arrived yesterday. When the "present" arrived, Mark and I made a big deal of his new shoes - how they would make him run faster and jump higher. He kept repeating "new shoes" hurt, and he hadn't even tried them on yet!!!! So he went to bed without trying them on, and I decided that I will deal with this battle in the morning. We had friends over this morning and headed outside to play in the HUGE amount of leaves in our backyard, so it was time for the new shoes. Maybe because he had friends over or maybe it was a little help from the shoe fairy, but he sat down and let me put them on without a fuss. He then ran around saying, "new shoes fun, yeah!" So of course we had to take a picture . .

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jackson, we sure do like your new shoes. No wonder you can run faster and jump higher. Really cool! Love you, Sweetie. DeeDee and PaPa
Jackson, I really like your shirt. The cool helicopter goes almost as fast as you in your new shoes. Can you convince your buddy Caleb to wear something other than crocs? Eat lots of turkey on Thanksgiving buddy.
Mr. Teague
I feel your pain. I fear he will have his Daddy's picky attitude about clothes and shoes, as well as food.
Tell Jackson I said I love him!
Emmy
Post a Comment