Jackson was bouncing off the walls, so he was ready to go. It was definitely a Wii kind of Christmas for him along with a couple of books, puzzles, and action figures.
It didn't take long for Braden to understand this whole unwrapping present thing.
And as usual with this age the wrapping can be more fun than the actual present.
I tried so hard to surprise Mark this year with Guitar Hero, but once again he guessed it ahead of time! I'm not quite sure how he does it!
We ended the day with our 2nd annual prime rib dinner with the Kuda family. The whole day was a joy, and I can't think of a better way to celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus!
2 comments:
It looks like you all had such a great time. Yes, it is hard to beat good gift wrap for fun. I know the boys were so excited. Christmas does that to all of us; we all turn into kids. Glad you are creating your own family traditions even though you were all missed in MS. Love you all, PaPa and DeeDee
Such cute pictures! I am missing all my boys!! I didn't know about guitar hero. I definitely think joint lessons, Mark and Jackson, are in order soon!
Love
Emmy
Post a Comment