My grandfather unexpectedly passed away in the month of December. The boys and I headed to Missouri for a week to celebrate his life along with the rest of the Morehouse family. It was a week filled with tears, laughter, sadness, and joy. I have so many great memories of my grandparents, and it was fun to take a stroll down memory lane while I was there. My grandparents have left an amazing legacy, and I hope and pray that it continues on!
I love you grandma and grandpa, and I will see you again!
2 comments:
The folks would love this one, Sweetie. It did make me cry, but it is so well done. Yes, I too miss them every day; but I know they are always watching over us, smiling, and bursting with pride. Love you bunches, Mom
I hope to be like your Grandpa--doing my favorite activity in my last few days and not suffering at the end. What a blessing! It is never easy to lose someone, though, especially before Christmas. Love Emmy
Post a Comment