Oatmeal or Rice? Hmmm . . . . What should we feed Braden first? We went with the oatmeal, because I remember all to well that rice cereal will stop a brother up. With Jackson I was so excited to start solids - a new first! How much fun to feed your baby boy with a spoon. This time around, not so much . . . really, do I need one more thing to do? However, the thought of solids helping the little man sleep through the night was all the motivation I needed. And no, it hasn't really helped the sleeping - thanks for asking.
So one Saturday morning, we fed Braden his first bite of oatmeal. He got the hang of it pretty fast, and just like Jackson he loved it.
He was a little unsure at first

but quickly got into it!

And by the end of it, he was helping me shovel it in!

Seriously, what do you mean "all done?"
2 comments:
Maybe Baby B is just ready for solid food instead of milk! I never liked milk much myself! I am glad he ate the oatmeal. There is hope yet. Love Emmy
By Golly, I think he likes his oatmeal. I love that he wants to help shovel it in and is a little confused when there is no more. HA!!! Good job little man. Love you, DeeDee and PaPa
Post a Comment