- New nickname: Rolly Polly. At first he did not like it, but he loves to roll around now. He can roll from his back to his tummy and back again. The first time he rolled over in his crib, he was mad! Of course I had to take a quick picture before rescuing him.
- Now that he can roll over, he loves sleeping on his tummy or side. However, he often gets his arm or foot stuck in his crib.
- Along with his oatmeal he is now eating butternut squash and LOVES it. He will even help you shovel it in his mouth if you aren't fast enough for him.


- I'm not sure who loves each other more . . . Braden or Jackson.
- Now that he stays awake a little bit longer in between naps, he enjoys all his toys even more. Just like his brother he loves to bounce in his exersaucer.

- Here's my happy face . . .

- And here's my sad face.
It's hard to pick which one is cuter, isn't it?
- Along with his oatmeal he is now eating butternut squash and LOVES it. He will even help you shovel it in his mouth if you aren't fast enough for him.
- I'm not sure who loves each other more . . . Braden or Jackson.
- And here's my sad face.
5 comments:
WoW! He is growing up so fast and gets cuter and cuter! I miss all of you!
Love
Emmy
Stacy, he is soooooo cute!!!
Goodness, we can't believe our little fella is 5 months old. He is growing so fast and changing every day. We love how you are doing the monthly pictures. Such a smile, what can we say; it says it all. PaPa and I do like the sad face, however it does make us sad. HA!! Love you all, PaPa and DeeDee
so cute!
Braden is so adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment