Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day

Yesterday afternoon it started to snow right around the time everyone was heading home from work. Mark's usual 30 minute commute took 2 hours, but he was a lucky one. It took one of my friend's 9 hours to get home - 9 hours?!?!? We only got about 4 inches of snow, but it sure did cause some major problems!


Of course Jackson couldn't wait to get out and play when he woke up to all that snow. He had to spend some time shoveling the sidewalk and driveway.


He wasn't too sure about making a snow angel. He just laid there, so we had to help move his arms and legs to actually make the angel.


I'm the king of the snow mountain!


After playing for a couple of hours we headed in to drink hot chocolate and watch a movie. It was the perfect end to an afternoon of fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least Jackson is willing to shovel the snow. He is already looking so big compared to Braden. I know Braden is going to adore his big brother. He already knows his voice for sure. I saw that when there. Love Emmy

Dee said...

The snow was pretty, but I am glad it didn't last a long time. It was sure a mess for those getting home from work. With the sun out, it was nice for Mom and Jackson to get out and play and shivel for a while. Love, DeeDee