Monday, January 17, 2011

Braden Hall Johnson


The little guy decided to make his appearance 2 weeks early. I guess he was in a hurry to get here. I went to my doctor's appointment Tuesday morning at 8:45, and I was already 5 cm dilated. My doctor quickly walked me over to Labor and Delivery. At 1:30 I started to push, and three pushes later Baby Braden was here! He was 6 pounds 14 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. And the best part is his birthday is 1/11/11!


Jackson was so excited to meet his little brother. He keeps talking about his little ears, little toes, and little mouth. I think he might have even used the phrase "he is just stinkin' cute." He is always wanting to hold and kiss him. It simply melts my heart!



Needless to say we are still getting ready for the little guy, but we are so happy that he is here!

5 comments:

Kelly Sheers said...

He is so cute! 3 Pushes, you're my idol! Welcome little Braden!

Michaela Shurden said...

Congratulations!! What a little doll!! :)

Anonymous said...

We are so glad Braden arrived quickly and safely. I miss him and Jackson and you and Mark. This must be our year since Baden was born 1/1/11 and Poppy's birthday is 11/11/ /11 this year. Lve Emmy

Jennifer said...

That picture of Jackson "holding" Braden brings tears to my eyes. Jackson looks so happy and proud. What a wonderful moment captured.. Jackson meeting his lifelong best friend- his brother.

Dee said...

Such a sweet little boy. It is so obvious that he has captured his "BIG" brothers heart. We are so glad Braden is here and all are healthy, happy, and loved. Love, PaPa and DeeDee