I can't believe Braden is already 2 weeks old! At times it seems like he has been a part of our family forever, and then at other times I still can't believe he is here.
Braden had his 2 week appointment last week and though he still has a touch of jaundice, he is doing great. The little guy now weighs 7 pounds (10%) and is 20 inches long (10%).
He also had some "firsts" over the past two weeks. He slept through most of his first bath until he decided he was starving and wanted to eat.
He spent some time in his swing. However, he didn't actually swing.

He loves his car seat, and it puts him right to sleep. I don't think he actually meant to but this is his first time holding his paci.
He is such a sleepy little guy! He has fallen into a 3 hour feeding schedule and is slowly starting to have more awake time. Jackson is still head over heels for his little brother and still can't get enough of him. I have a hunch that the feeling is mutual. As soon as Braden hears Jackson's voice he starts looking around for his big bother.
6 comments:
sooo cute! I can't get over how different he looks from Jackson. So fun!
Such a sweet little boy! I love that he slept through his first bath:)
Isn't it funny how babies seem like they've always been in the family almost immediately?! I love the photos. Looking forward to see you guys again soon.
Has it been two weeks? Wow! I can see his belly button. Yeah! I am glad he is sleeping well What a blessing. Lve Emmy
Stacy he is so precious!!! Such a beautiful little baby. Georgia looooves this little guy!
Two weeks already!!! So glad that I am able to be a part of such a blessing as this. I love all the pictures of our little guy. He is such a good boy. Love, DeeDee
Post a Comment