Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Zoo

I forgot I had these pictures of our May trip to the zoo with some of our friends. It was so hot, but we had a great time checking out all the animals. The trip consisted of seeing lions, running through the mister, a few snow cone causalities, and watching the pandas eat their food.

We met up with our friends Georgia, Ella, Hudson, Lily, and Porter. We had a full house!


We checked out the reptile exhibit, and the kids loved it! I was so happy that they were all behind a thick sheet of glass.


We even tested our prairie dog skills by climbing through tunnels. Thanks to Sunny, we ALL tried it out.



By the time we headed back to the car, we were tired, hot, and ready to head home. I think that means a good time was had by all!

1 comment:

Dee said...

You girls make me laugh. It looks like everyone had a great time. I love tunnels. HA! Sunny and her "bus" are an attraction all on their own. Love, DeeDee