Priti, Jen, Me, and Meg at the conference.
Umm, no idea how to play chess, but it makes great pictures, right?
If anyone can spice up a Christian Women's Conference with some saucy model poses, we can . . .
And of course, the conference itself was amazing. The key note speaker was Kay Arthur, and WOW did she came ready to challenge us all. Her knowledge of the bible is truly inspiring. She knows it backwards and forwards and has such a passion to share His word. It was exactly what I needed to hear! God has a funny little way of making that happen, doesn't he? He hits us right where we need it.
Back home my guys had a great weekend. The weather was nice and warm, so they went to the park, feed the ducks, and played a little golf in the front yard. Jackson is just like his daddy. They even dress alike:
5 comments:
I can't believe that you did not learn to play chess at MAUE! Such an underachiever...
If the 'saucy' pose is anything like what you tried to text me, I'm worried.
I'm trying not to be jealous. :)
What a wonderful experience. Everyone, including Moms and wifes, needs to have some free time with God and friends to reconnect. I know the fellas loved it also. Love you, Mom
so that is a huge chessboard; reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.
Post a Comment