Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Happy Halloween
Yes, I know that Halloween is Friday, so this post might be a tad bit early. However, Jackson dressed up along with all his friends, and we headed over to spread some Halloween cheer at a local retirement home. About two weeks ago I went on a search for his costume, and found a cute dog outfit that he fell in love with. Once we got home we realized that it was way too small. Now what - Jackson really wanted to be a dog!?!? So I start the internet search and found some great dog costumes for about $45. Ummm, I don't think that I am going to spend that much on a two year old's Halloween costume. So that is when I decided to make his costume. Wow - I guess I have truly become a stay at home mom!! All week I have been talking with him about how mommy was making his dog costume. I had it all laid out today when he got up from his nap, and he was sooo excited. He kept saying, "My dog!! You did it momma!! Thank you for dog!" I guess all those long nights paid off. With all that being said, please no laughing at my son's dog costume. He was so excited and proud!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Stacy! Oh my gosh, you made that???? That looks awesome!!!! Such a cute little puppy!!! Did y'all have fun at the retirement home?? Brings back memories!
Oh My, that is the cutest dog that I have ever seen!! Jackson is so proud, you can just see it in his eyes. I love all of it, especially the ears and nose. He really does look like a little "Hound Dog". Great job, Mommy. Love and Kisses, PaPa and DeeDee
DAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
I LOOOOOVE it Stacy! It is so cute! I could just hear sweet Jackson saying that!
I can totally see Jackson running around saying dawg. Very cute, now bring me some leftover candy :-)
Post a Comment