Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Little Monkey Turns Two!

I simply can't believe that my baby boy is 2! Ummm, where exactly did all that time go? I can't believe what a fun little guy he has become. He continues to surprise me all day long with the things he says and does. His little personality is coming out more and more each day, and I have to say he is a great lil guy! I know, I know, I am probably prejudice - but hey it's my blog! So I thought I would celebrate this day with a few pictures, and of course a dinner at McDonalds. The big party is tomorrow, so stay tuned for pictures!

Jackson's first day at home.


After being unswaddled he would stretch and stretch!


Jackson around his first birthday!


The little man now!


I would be a horrible wife if I didn't wish my hubbie a Happy Birthday also. I know that he wouldn't have wanted a entire blog posting about him turning Jackson's age plus thirty, so a quick little shout out will do the trick! His birthday was Saturday and despite the fact that he was sick I think he managed to have a good time the entire weekend.

My birthday boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of these older pictures I have never seen. Jackson is just getting too big too fast! I am still sad to have missed both birthdays! Love, Emmy