Checking out his pool for the first time.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Jackson's new pool
After much searching I finally found a pool for Jackson to go on our back deck. Who would have thought that it would be so hard to find a baby pool in the middle of the summer? Not this native from Mississippi where you can probably find a pool for Christmas! I am glad that I kept hunting, because it has already provided much entertainment. We now spend a portion of our day splashing, kicking, and "watering" our deck when momma doesn't want to go to the "big" pool. It is also very hard for Jackson to walk past the pool and resist the urge to stick his hand in the water while walking to the car. He has only satisfied this urge a couple of times which I think is pretty darn good. Now he just walks by and says, "bye pool, bye!"
Checking out his pool for the first time.
Checking out his pool for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a "GREAT" pool. I think Mommy could even fit in that one. We can tell that our little Jackson must be part fish as he sure likes playing in the water. Give him hugs for us. Love you, DeeDee and PaPa
I could do a great cannonball off the deck railing into that one! (or maybe not)
Hey, I am so excited you found me. I am going to add you as a friend, so I can see all the pictures of sweet Jackson. He is so adorable!!
Post a Comment