After much searching, buying, and returning, I was finally able to purchase a bike and a seat for Braden. It was such an ordeal, but we finally found something that worked!
The first time we took off together Jackson said, "Hey mom, try not to kill the baby!" Thanks Jackson for the advice and having so much confidence in me, but I was secretly thinking the exact same thing! We went for a short ride around the block without wrecking - success!!
Braden loves to load up and head out! He is constantly asking to go on a bike ride. We have been down to Old Town, all around Del Ray, and to several parks.
I know it won't be too long before he has a bike of his own, but for now I couldn't ask for a cuter riding partner!

1 comment:
I remember riding Will around on a bike, but that was in the no helmet days! Wow! It is a wonder all kids survived. I was more balanced then, thankfully. I would not try it now for anything! I know you all will have fun riding! Love, Emmy
Post a Comment