Thursday, February 28, 2013

Haircuts

I finally took my two shaggy dogs for long overdue haircuts.   Braden now looks like he is four, and Jackson looks like a ten year old?!?!  I might never cut their hair again!

Let's start with the youngest . . . Braden loves to get his haircut.  He talked about it all day long, and  sat perfectly still the entire time.  After he was done, he insisted that Me Mo get a trim too! 


Next up was Jackson.  We wanted a new look, so I took him to my hair stylist.  Now this is a kid who hates to get his haircut, so I was a little worried about taking him to a nice boutique salon.  However, he did great!  And I have never seen a bigger smile on his face when he saw his new spikey hair cut.  He was super excited, so of course I had to buy the $30 hair product to actually make it spikey.  Wait a minute - how much?!?!   I will say this is the first morning he jumped out of bed ready for me to fix his hair. Here's to hoping that attitude and that little bottle of hair product lasts us all year! 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both look so cute! At least Braden didn't ask for a motorcycle hair cut like their dad did. They do look older! Maybe it will grow out before I get up that way in April! Miss all of you! Love, Emmy

bhall777@gmail.com said...

Love the new haircuts. It makes them look to grown up though. Love Jackson's spike. Ha!! Such sweet faces. Love, DeeDee