BOY!!!
We are so excited that we will have another little guy running around the Johnson house. However, I am now officially outnumbered . . . oh my!
We had our long awaited "big sonogram" on Friday afternoon. Baby boy is perfect and healthy, and there is absolutely no doubt that he is a he. Little boy was just as mellow and laid back as can be. Let's hope he continues that trend once he makes his entrance into this world.
Jackson is also excited that he will have a little brother to pass down all his trouble making tips to. He has picked out the name Jack Park which is a whole lot better than his girl name - Trixie!!
3 comments:
yyyyyyyyiiiiiiippppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boys ROCK!!
Yes, Trixie was worrisome! I thought whatever you named a girl, Jackson would still call her Trixie! I thought God had made a huge mistaken when he gave me(such a girly girl) two boys, but, of course, He knew exactly what he was doing. They are wonderful(most of the time), and most of my collectibles are still intact. Now all you need is a male dog! We are so excited! Love, Emmy
Yea, another sweet little Johnson boy is on the way. PaPa and I couldn't be more excited or happier. Jackson will be such a wonderful "BIG BROTHER" and so involved in everything. We can just see him teaching, leading, and protecting his "LITTLE BROTHER". We love all of you very much. PaPa and DeeDee
Post a Comment