Friday, December 4, 2009

Who Had More Fun . . .

at the Nation Museum of American History, Jackson or Daddy? I'll let you be the judge.

Jackson trying to wind surf.

Daddy's turn.


Jackson's building a slide, and Daddy's building a crane.


Jackson and Daddy working together to create a maze for the ball.


Jackson is making a long bridge and Daddy is trying to reconstruct a model of DNA.


Jackson won. He built his bridge faster than Daddy built his DNA.


Jackson glued, cut, and colored a picture. Then he closely examined it with his magnifying glass. Daddy has wondered off to play with something else . . . .



I think we all had fun, and we can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Gosh, DeeDee was tired just reading about all of those fun activities. Talk about a great hands on learning experience. I am sure Jackson won the contest, but I am not sure who had the most fun. Love you all, DeeDee