Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Playing Airport

Jackson absolutely loves to fly. The other day he decided to play airport. He has two little cases that store some of his puzzles which he decided to use as his suitcases. He would place his luggage on our coffee table and push them around and around - this was obviously the baggage claim. After he grabbed his luggage he would go sit on the bottom step and yell, "taxkey!" - taxi. Which by the way he has never ridden in an actual taxi, so I have no idea where this came from. Then the taxi would come and take him back to the airport, and the fun would start all over again. Such a city boy . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee. I wonder where he learned about taxis? TV, probably. Maybe he is already thinking about his trip to MS for Christmas! I can just see him playing. It is so wonderful he plays with toys and uses his imagination.
Love, Emmy

Dee said...

Such a smart young man. He amazes me with his memory, his imagination, and his ability to create his own little pretend world. I can just see him with his airport fun. Give him hugs from PaPa and DeeDee

Anonymous said...

That's SOO cute!!