Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween

If you find your house is on fire, give Jackson a call because he is a pro at squirting water just like a real fireman. He had to wear his costume every day for a week before the big day.

Here he is leaving our house to go trick-or-treating. Of course the night started out with Jackson acting all shy.


"You want me to do what?? Ummm, I don't think so!" So Mark, Jackson, and I walked up to the first couple of houses all together. And all together we knocked on the door, and all together we said trick-or-treat. Well, actually just Mark and I said trick-or-treat and Jackson hid his face in my neck.


However, after a couple of houses, Jackson finally got it!
Knocking on doors + saying trick-or-treat = a pumpkin full of candy. JACKPOT!! He even remembered to say thank you.
Hurry let's go to the next house!

Then of course, we couldn't get him to go home. Please, just one more
house . . . .

2 comments:

Dee said...

PaPa and I love the "fireman" suit. It sounds like he had a great time and lots of candy. Daddy wanted to know if you and Mark got any of your own. HA!! The narrative is great as we could just see him at the first few doors. Love you all, PaPa and DeeDee

Anonymous said...

His costume was really cute! I am sure the candy got him going! Maybe he will remember it next year and not be so shy. We skipped Halloween night at the beach. Love Emmy