We had to spend time trying to find the "most beautiful leaves ever."
After some time Jackson was finally proud to show off his collection of leaves.
On our stroll to the park we also passed several backyards with all kinds of fun looking toys scattered around. Jackson did not quite understand why we couldn't stop and play at each house. He would just stop and stare at the abandoned toys.
Of course we also played a short game of hide and seek.
We eventually made it to the park and had a blast climbing, swinging, and sliding. What a great way to spend a gorgeous fall day!!
2 comments:
Oh how I love these pictures. He is so intent on what he is doing and selecting only "THE BEST" leaves. Isn't mother nature wonderful and so happy that a sweet little boy named Jackson actually appreciates all her hard work. Love you all, DeeDee
I remember having fall when I was a child. Our weather has changed through the years. Jackson won't like the leaves so much when he has to rake them someday, but it is great seeing his enjoyment now. I love fall and spring best, too. We don't have a single tree changing color yet! Love Emmuy
Post a Comment