Thursday, September 10, 2009

Present Highlights

Jackson was spoiled again this year with all the birthday presents he received from friends and family. He was so excited about opening every present. He kept saying, "Oh thank you! I love it. It's my favorite ever!" So I thought I would try to share his love through pictures since most of y'all didn't get to see him open the presents you gave him. Thanks everyone! We just wished we lived closer so we could celebrate "all together!"

Jackson has been wanting a piano (or in his language a pee-note) ever since he played with one at a friend's house. Emmy and Poppy came through with his very own pee-note.


Some how the love of the microphone didn't escape the youngest Johnson male!!!


Thanks to Uncle Ryan and Aunt Becca we now have every sport covered. When we were playing basketball the other day he said, "I good at this. I show Uncle Ryan!" He doesn't lack in self confidence either!


Daddy is showing Jackson the correct form to shoot a basketball. I still get in trouble for showing him how to catch a ball the incorrect way!


Dee Dee and Pa Pa were nice enough to give Jackson a Mac made up of a thousand legos that Momma had to put together. Thanks!!


They also gave him his first tool set - such a boy!


Meg and Derek have great memories when it comes to picking out presents. While we were at the beach, Jackson was watching (read: bugging) Meg while she brushed her teeth. After she was done he said, "I want that for my birthday." So Jackson got a new battery operated "brush tooth." Meg, you make me smile!


And to you my dear friend Kelly - Thank you so much for the life size bowling set. I didn't get a picture, but I can't wait to buy Caden's first birthday present!!!

4 comments:

Kelly Sheers said...

good thing I got a shout out! ;-)

Dee said...

Little boy had a wonderful birthday, and we all so appreciate the great big thank you. Yes, spoil him, that is what we do, and we try to do it very well. Love, hugs and kisses, DeeDee

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture since we missed everything. When I was there, he told me his favorite song on the piano, and it was a Christmas song. Then I tried to teach him to play Jesus Loves Me. He wanted to sing to me playing! Someday! I truly think he bypassed Mama and Daddy and has musical ability like all his other relatives!
Love
Emmy

Meg Karchner said...

Wow your blog is great. You should have told me about it long time ago. When will first day of school photos be up????