Before we headed out I printed out some coupons and stocked my purse with some hand sanitizer. We went early, and it was pretty much empty when we arrived around 10:30. It was very clean, and not even a hint of dirty socks could be smelled. We were off to a great start!! We weren't sure if we were going to stay for lunch, so we just got tokens. Our coupon was 100 tokens for $10.00 and each game/ride takes only one token!!! Are you kidding me - ten cents a game??? JACKPOT!!! We spent two hours there and only used half of our tokens. Jackson soon become an addict. He couldn't get enough of the games, and he earned enough tickets to get a sucker, stickers, and a piece of laffy taffy for good ole mom. A good time was had by all, and we will definitely be making a repeat performance soon. (By the way, we also managed to dodge the big dancing mouse walking around speaking to all the kids in case you were wondering.)
Jackson "driving" the car.
Jackson's all time favorite game at Chuck E. Cheese - driving the train. However, the stupid thing kept breaking. Well maybe it was a blessing in disguise - we might not have ever left.
Everyone's favorite (besides the game where you pound the heads as they pop up) Skee Ball. Umm Jackson didn't quite get this one yet. Sorry to all the people we might have hurt during Jackson's turn playing.
4 comments:
I had a "Great" time playing with Jackson, even though he did beat DeeDee 2 games of air hockey. Of course I love going to DC anyway and don't care how we spend the time. Chucky Cheese is definitely a winner. A+ Miss you already. Love, DeeDee
It's about time you posted something new slacker. Still can't believe you went to Chuck E. Cheese. :-)
Oh what fun!!! I seriously LOVE Chuck E. Cheese. It is just SO much fun!!!!!!
Oh, honey... I have so many Chuck E. Cheese pictures - the ones you get in the car sitting next to Chuck - I could wallpaper a room!! Matt LOVES the pizza there. I just like that I can sit in one place and see all three of the kids. :) Wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment