Thursday, December 6, 2012
Making a List and Checking it Twice
Another Christmas, another trip to see the Tyson's Santa! I was a little worried that Braden might freak out and cry, but obviously we got a smile. I think it helped that Jackson was right beside him and that we had talked about Santa the entire way there!
We went early in December and I was really worried that the lists would change multiple times - poor Santa. However, we made it the whole month with no changes! Jackson asked for a 3 DS case, a remote control car, and Just Dance 4 for the Wii. Since Braden didn't really have a clue, Jackson gave him a little help. He thought Braden would like Yoda and books.
Only time will tell if Santa really listened!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Santa, do I see a little uncertainty there? Surely not my boys...I always love these Santa pictures. Sweet boys... Love, DeeDee
Post a Comment