I finally decided it was time to break out some of Jackson's old toys for Braden to enjoy. I think the little guy was starting to get tired of just staring at Jackson and I all day long. Jackson was kind enough to get it all set up for him after making a "mini tent" that he played in for about thirty minutes. (I think this might happen every time I drag out one of his old toys.)
Big brother had to point out all the different things hanging down and show him exactly how the music and lights work.



At first I think he might have been a bit overwhelmed. But now when he spends time down there, he kicks, talks, and gives us big smiles!
3 comments:
Jackson is such a great big brother and Braden is simply precious. We can't wait to see ya'll this week!
Such cute little faces!! Jackson just loves "that boy" so much. I am sure he loves showing him all about the new/old toys also. Give hugs. Love, DeeDee
Jackson is really a great big brother and I noticed Braden turning his head at the sound of Jackson's voice right away in the hospital. I think there is a little big brother worship there. Love Emmy
Post a Comment