The color is a warm kahki and the picture really does not do it justice.
I ordered his monogram from a seller on Etsy. After seeing how cute it turned out, I want to put vinyl letters all over my house.

It seems like every room in our house is not complete until it has a Walter Anderson print. I got the lamp at Pottery Barn Kids. However, I didn't like the color of the base, so I spray painted it red.
Across from his bed are these fun little transportation prints.
Above his book shelves is this shelf with his preschool class picture, one of his first drawings, and some other fun stuff.
Braden's room is almost finished, and it is another one of my favorite rooms!
2 comments:
All my favorite colors--khaki, red, blue--only missing yellow. Yes, we love our Ole Miss red and blue as evidenced by my upstairs! I think the wall letters also look like Jackson Prep! I can't wait to see Braden's finished room. OK, no DSU green yet, but maybe later. Love emmy
Yes, I really like Jackson"s room. It looks just like a wonderful place for lots of fun, lots of reading, and lots of wonderful dreams. It is perfect for him. Give him kisses. Love, DeeDee
Post a Comment